[Hyundai/Kia Tier 1 suppler – Hanil USA] Purchasing Coordinator Position
○ Job Title: Purchasing Coordinator
○ Position Reports To (Title): Operations Manager
○ Job Summary: Support directing, controlling, and organizing material control functions in the plant. Leading department members to achieve plant and company goals. Staffing, training, and leading department members.
○ Training, Knowledge, and Experience:
1. Bachelor`s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
2. At least two years of experience from an automotive manufacturing environment.
3. Expert in Microsoft Excel.
4. High negotiation ability.
5. Minimum leadership skills.
○ Working Conditions:
1. Occasionally lifts and/or carries up to 10 pounds.
2. Maneuvers in, around, under, and about factory and/or laboratory equipment on a regular and continuous basis.
3. Some of the work time is spent standing, walking, lifting, and bending.
4. Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting.
5. May be required to travel to plant and/or customer sites worldwide.
To apply, or have any questions, please contact me via e-mail.