[Hyundai/Kia Tier 1 suppler – Hanil USA] Quality Engineer Position
○ Job Title: Quality Engineer
○ Position Reports To (Title): Quality Manager
○ Job Summary: Plans, coordinates, and directs quality assurance programs designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established quality standards
○ Training, Knowledge, and Experience:
1. Bachelor`s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or foreign equivalent and at least 3 years of related experience.
2. Broad background in manufacturing technology and line operating experience.
3. In-depth knowledge of manufacturing principles, techniques, methods and discipline in their application.
4. Knowledge of MS Office computer software.
5. Systematic problem-solving skills. Experience in conducting or preparing for quality system audits.
○ Working Conditions:
1. Occasionally lifts and/or carries up to 10 pounds.
2. Maneuvers in, around, under, and about factory and/or laboratory equipment on a regular and continuous basis.
3. Some of the work time is spent standing, walking, lifting, and bending.
4. Works within an automotive components manufacturing office setting.
5. May be required to travel to plant and/or customer sites worldwide.
To apply, or have any questions, please contact the Quality Manager with the following e-mail.