Hiring bilingual speakers for Korean and English!
TEXT "APPLY" to 831-777-2784
Our interpreters communicate an idea across two languages while retaining the meaning of the original message.
• Part or Full Time positions
• Paid orientation
• On-going training
• Advanced level positions
Experience the joy of interpreting a wide variety of calls while making a difference in the lives of others.
• Must be 18 or older
• Eligible to work in the United States (We do not offer visa sponsorship)
• Proficiency in Korean and English with strong listening and comprehension skills
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Dedicated phone line is required (Not including Cell Phones)
• A reliable high-speed internet connection
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Medical interpreter experience preferred, but not required
To Apply: www.languageline.com/careers
• Choose "Phone/Video Interpreters"
• Choose United States
• Find positions Korean Interpreters
• Read the job description and click the "Apply Online" button
Open until filled – EEO/AA